Sunday, December 15, 2019

International Tea Day With Miss Ink!


This is my second post for International Tea Day!  Be sure to check out our fun post over at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog for today!

I knew right away I wanted to use the beautiful flowers from the Gardenia set along with that pretty cup from Brewtiful.  Yes, most days the cup has coffee in it... but for today we've got some tea for you!


I love the new Slimline window dies from Trinity and decided to use it along with my images to create a pretty and fun shaker.  I used some old Lawn Fawn plaid which I tend to hoard but I probably have enough plaid paper to last long after I'm gone so I'm trying to use it a little more...lol!


I love coloring these Gardenia images ... I take a little artistic license with them and have used various colors because I can!  They are so easy to color though and with just a touch in the center I think they're just right!  And I love all of the little pieces parts and different flowers in the set so I can group them together however I wish!


And isn't that polka dot cup from the Brewtiful set so sweet?


Don't you just love shakers??  I love the sparkle and I love the sound they make when you shake them... it makes me happy...


So Happy International Tea Day!  I'm celebrating right now with some coffee, but the rest of my day will be devoted to the sweet leaf... right now I'm using some loose leaf tea from Trailhead Tea in Sedona... I use a mix of Brins Mesa Peach and Broken Arrow Apricot and I love to make iced tea with it and I drink it all week.  The folks there are so awesome so if you ever get a chance to visit, be sure you do!!  You can belly up to the bar and try some tea before you buy!  And they have bubble tea too! I usually get over to Sedona once or twice a year and in between I order my tea online.

Thank you so much for stopping!!  Come back tomorrow for some more inspiration and have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Lagene said...

Wonderful slimline shaker card, love the gardenias!

scrappin' GA peach said...

Oh my, Lisa! I really love this!
Now I need the gardenias