Monday, December 23, 2019

Jingle All The Way - A Jillian Vance Design


Welcome back!  Today I'm sharing a card with some of my fave sets from the AJVD shop and starting on my Christmas cards for next year!  I've used these beautiful Tim Holtz papers again and am loving the vintage feel of them.


I can't get enough of these Jingle Bells dies for sure... and all of the perfect sentiments on the coordinating stamp set!  Such an easy way to create a fun Christmas card.  And it never hurts to add a little Fresh Cut Pine to the mix... here I cut it from some design paper.


And the beautiful Stitched Dot background and Instant Photo Frames work so well together to set off any stamps and dies and I discovered a new favorite!  The Minnie Pearl Bookmark die set is fantastic... but my favorite is the little tassle die that comes in it!!  I used it here to create a little embellishment and cut it from a red and white stripe which was perfect for some multicolored fringe.  I wrapped some silver thread around the top and it was fun to add just a pop of red along with the bows for the bells.


That's me for today!  Thanks so much for stopping!  Hope you have a wonderful holiday!


Below are links to all of the A Jillian Vance Design products I've used today:




Follow A Jillian Vance Design on:

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the bells!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful in every way. I love the wonderful silver bells and all the fantastic layers.