Friday, May 1, 2020

Blowing Hugs and Kisses - Miss Ink


Welcome!  I have some fun here for you today!


Today I used some adorable images from the Bubbles Stamp Set!


I just love that the Slimline design leaves me so much room to use all of the images on a great set like this and then some!


I added a few chicks and daisies from the Springtime Bunnies Stamp Set!  Isn't that sentiment SO sweet??  And the suns from the Scene Builder Stencil were the perfect background for these fun summertime scenes in these cute little Photo Frames!


I'm playing along over at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies where it's always Anything Goes with a Critter... I've got a few of those!

That's me for today!  Hope you are doing well!

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to come back again soon!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! LOVING all the animals!!!!!

María said...

Super super cute and those stamps are adorable I love the desing of this card. Hugs, María.

Verna Angerhofer said...

You make the best designed cards and this one is right up there with the best of them. I love the long style as well. Those sure are some cute stamps that you used.

Lori said...

Such a cute and fun card!

NanaConnie said...

Lisa, Each one of those critters is so darling! Fantastic creation. :-D Thanks so much for playing along with us this month in our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. Good luck and please come play again.
NanaConnie DT

Lagene said...

Darling dancing happy critters card!