Friday, May 29, 2020

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Day 8 1/2 - Polka Dot Orchard


Hello!  Welcome to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  It's Day 8.  You have until this evening to link up and play along!    This is my second post for today and right now I'm sharing with you some Polka Dot Orchard!   Pollka Dot Orchard is one of the many sponsors offering up awesome prizes for linking up to the hop!  

To play along, you just need to create something with a coffee, tea, or cocoa theme and link it up for your chance(s) to win!  (Yup! You can link up multiple new creations for multiple chances!).  For all of the rules and to check out who the sponsors are, link up or just start hopping, check out the main hop post here up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!  And for even more fun, if you're not already a member, join us over in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Group on Facebook here where we share caffeinated inspiration all year long!  (Be sure to answer all of the questions to get added right away!  You have until the end of the day today to link up!

Here's how I was inspired:


I've used two different Polka Dot Orchard digital sets for today... the Lifetime of Happiness set for the sentiment and Flowers in Bloom for the Cup and Florals!

I started with the fun polka dot background from AJVD!  I cut it in green and filled some of the holes with purple dots to create two borders.


One of my favorite things about digital stamps is you can play with the size and flip them if you want once you pull them into whatever program you use to edit!  I pulled these into Word and changed a little of all of those things!  I printed, colored and fussy cut them out!


My second favorite thing about digital stamps is because I print them with a laser, I'm able to foil them!  I used some Gina K sparkly green foil on the sentiment!  I arranged everything onto my card base and added a few of my favorite Trinity sequins!

And that's me for this one!  I'm gonna have one more for you today for the Coffee Hop so hope you'll come back and visit again!

11 comments:

Suzanne H said...

So beautiful. The colors are lovely.

mamawcindy said...

Love your card. Those are my two favorite colors. I have started using digital stamps and love them. I have figured out how to resize them and cut them out on my cricut. So fun! I have thought about getting that digital stamp and I think after seeing your card, I'm going to have to.
Thanks for sharing, Love It!!!
cindys-greencricut

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. I love the image and your coloring and colors are stunning.

New Creations said...

So beautiful with Polka dots, love the blooms!

Lady Joyful said...

This is beautiful! You've done a fantastic job with the colouring of your image, and the green and purple work so well together. I really like that fun background, too.

~amy~ said...

absolutely STUNNING.

Vonmariedesign said...

Sooo gorgeous!!!I love those colors and amazing coloring!!

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Wow, I love the image and the colours work so well together

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is fabulous. Your coloring and color choices are amazing.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful in design and color.

Dandi93 said...

Gorgeous card and I like the polka dot background