Thursday, May 28, 2020

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Day 7 1/2 Funky Fossil



Hello!  Welcome to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  It's Day 7 I have a couple posts today and here I'm sharing with you some Funky Fossil Designs Inspiration!  Funky Fossil Designs is one of the many sponsors offering up awesome prizes for linking up to the hop!  

To play along, you just need to create something with a coffee, tea, or cocoa theme and link it up for your chance(s) to win!  (Yup! You can link up multiple new creations for multiple chances!).  For all of the rules and to check out who the sponsors are, link up or just start hopping, check out the main hop post here up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!  And for even more fun, if you're not already a member, join us over in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Group on Facebook here where we share caffeinated inspiration all year long!  (Be sure to answer all of the questions to get added right away!

Here's how I was inspired:


I am in love with the pups on the Pugs and Hugs stamp set!!  And I love love that one of them is a pup in a cup!


With all of the wonderful details these little guys are so easy to color up!


And for my background I blended some Distress Oxides on and then used the Words of Friendship stencil I got for free in April to apply some beautiful Iridescent Gina K Glitz Glitter Gel!  (I got mine in the Butterfly Reflections Ink shop!)  I think it made the perfect soft backdrop for a card to send to just about anyone!  Look at that wonderful sparkle!!


I just added a few sequins and I was done!

Thanks so much for stopping by again today!  Come back again tomorrow because I'll have some more coffee goodness for you before the end of the hop (you have until tomorrow night, Friday, May 29th, to link up!)



6 comments:

Billie A said...

Such a cute card. Sweet images and coloring. Love it.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable!

Claire said...

Love it.

New Creations said...

Super cute!

Lady Joyful said...

This is so cute, Lisa. You've done a great job of the background - I love the subtle shimmer over the ink blending. And your pugs are adorable!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those little pugs are so cute. This is such a fun card.