Friday, May 28, 2021

Miss Ink Stamps - Hey There!


Hey there!  I've got some sweet Miss Ink Stamps for you today!  I colored all of the Bubbles critters for last week's project, but ran out of room to use all of them... and then I decided that this sweet bunny would be perfect all on his own!


I am so in love with the new Ins and Outs stencils.  I started this background by blending some ink onto the card using the Quatrefoil stencil.  Then I laid the Handrawn Hearts over the Quatrefoil stencil before removing it and added some faint hearts in that area and then removed both stencils.  Next I used the Quatrefoil Mask and covered up the already stenciled area and laid the Random Dots stencil over that.  The pink bubbles were stenciled through it while the mask protected the Sentiment area.  Finally I lifted the stencils and used the frame outline for the Ins and Outs Quatrefoil to add a frame in the same pink color.  I love how it came out!


Absolutely love the front for the EI EI O dies and also love that there are a couple different combos for the letters.  I extra love the "there" word die included in the set and it was perfect cut in black for this sentiment.  I added one of the tiny sentiments from the Decaf Background for the rest of my sentiment.  Finally I added the bunny, some bubbles and a couple hearts to finish it off!


Only a few Copics needed for this one!

Thanks so much for stopping and hope you will come again soon!

 

2 comments:

María said...

That background is awesome and perfect for those adorable critters. Beautiful card. María, xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a cute card and I love the colors.