Friday, May 14, 2021

Miss Ink Stamps-Your Time To Shine!


Welcome back!  I've got some more Rub A Dub Doggies for you today!  This time I made a bubbly rainbow background using the Large Random Dots stencil.


These are all different doggies from yesterday's card (it's an awesome set!) and I stamped one of the sentiments from the set and then trimmed it down including cutting off the last word "shine".  Then I cut some alphas from Trinity to finish off the sentiment.  I cut them from Copic friendly paper and colored them myself so they'd be the perfect match!


I am SO in love with these pups!

And for those who want them:



Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!

 

1 comment:

María said...

This card is adorable, great bright background and those little dogs are super cute. María, xx