Thursday, October 7, 2021

Shiver Me Timbers!


Couldn't help but play with this Pirates Under The High Seas set from Rubbernecker Stamps again!  Instamped, cut and colored the adorable critters and die cut the palm trees from Copic friendly papers and colored them in before assembling them. 


You will find more details for this one soon up on the Rubbernecker Blog!  I used quite a few stencils and some masking to create this background!


And for those that want them, here are the Copic colors I used.

Thanks so much for stopping and come again soon!



 Below are links to the Rubbernecker products I used today!  Should you choose to purchase using these links, I will receive a small compensation at no additional cost to you!  And thank you!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a cute stamp set and your scene is wonderful too. I love how it tells a story with its creation.