Friday, October 15, 2021

Happy Meowlloween!


Welcome back!  I've got some more Halloween fun using the Feline Spooky stamp set and another background I created when I made yesterday's using the Halloween Mandala!


For this one I used the watercolor panel that I used to soak up some of the color burst color before I got the transfer for yesterday's.  Only a small amount of the Halloween Mandala stencil detail showed so I layered the stencil back over this panel and distressed with some orange ink.  Then I heat embossed the larger image from Feline Spooky in white and splattered on some acrylic paint.  I stamped, cut and colored the individual cat from the set and popped it up onto the front along with a cute and punny sentiment!


That's it!  Easy peasy!

Thanks so much for stopping!  Hope you enjoyed it and you'll come back again soon!

 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute card design and I love the sentiment!