Sunday, July 25, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays Stencil Release - Partly Cloudy Stencil


Welcome back for more CAS-ual Fridays New Release!  Today we're sharing with you projects made with the new Partly Cloudy Stencil!


I created the rainbows by doing all of the yellow first, moving the stencil around the panel.  I washed it off and then did the pink, overlapping some of the yellow.  I washed it off one more time and went back around with the yellow.  It was super easy to line them up.  I did cover some of the other openings in the stencil just to be sure... I tend to get messy.


I blended a sun and fussy cut it out and then stamped the flowers from the Sassy Smiles Duo stamp set in the pink, yellow and an orange melon color.  Then I popped the sun and die cut the Smile word and background and popped that up too.  Finally I stamped and heat embossed one of the sentiments from the set and popped it up underneath the word die.

That's me for today!  I hope you enjoyed it!  Now be sure to head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and see what everyone has created for you today!

Be sure to come again tomorrow for more New Release Inspiration!

 

No comments: