Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Deck The Owls - Rubbernecker Stamps


I've got some fun for you today!  I've used these adorable owls from Rubbernecker Stamps along with the Christmas Add-On set!  They are so much fun to dress up!


You'll find lots more photos along with details of how I put this one together up on the Rubbernecker Blog here!

Also, I'm playing along at the BYSH Cardmakers Christmas In July Linky Party (you have a couple more days), Double Trouble Challenge Blog's Christmas In July Challenge and Heart2Heart challenges Christmas in July!  You should start your Christmas cards and play along too!  It's a win win!






Below are links to the products I've used for today's card!  Should you purchase using these links I will receive a small compensation at no additional cost to you... and thank you!! 

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

I’m stopping by from the BYSH cardmakers hop. I love your punny and festive card! Thank you for the inspiration.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Oh my, the owls are so adorable dressed up in their Christmas costumes and card is so punny... love the sentiment and how you incoporated the trees on your plaid background... so clever. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Heart2Heart.

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Oh my gosh... you had me at OWL!! Adore your card, Lisa! Too cute! Thanks for playing along with the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!

Migdalia said...

Totally cute!! I love how adorable you dress them up!! haha...
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic and festive card design with the owls. A wonderful Christmas card.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Such a fun card! Love seeing sentiments with puns, always make me smile! 😊 Thanks for playing along at Double Trouble.

Cat Nowak said...

Love the Christmas owls! Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

Alyson Mayo said...

Love the owls and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and H2H :)
Alyson M.
Double Trouble Design Team/H2H Design Team