Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Whisking You A Happy Day!


I've got a special one for you today using some adorable stamps from Close To My Heart!


As soon as I saw these adorable Kitchen Gnomes I knew I had to have them!  They are perfect for a birthday card for my son who is a chef!  I stamped, die cut and colored them in with my Copics.  Then I ink blended Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy Distress Oxides through the stencil and adhered red and white bases to it.  Finally I popped the frame up over the stenciled panel and added all of the images using various thicknesses of foam tape.  I stamped and fussy cut the sentiment and then popped that up over it too!


I also used one of my favorite frames and that cool stencil from Rubbernecker Stamps.  Aren't these guys adorable??  I'm pretty sure he'll love it!


Thanks so much for stopping!  Hope you'll co me again soon!

 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and fun card design. That looks like a great stamp set.