Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Beer With Friends


I've got a fun one today!  I made this one for one of my best friends.  It's a just because kind of card, but really I never sent her a birthday card or a congrats for her retirement...lol... and yes, she is still one of my best friends.  She knows me and she loves me anyway.


Anywho... she is a beer aficionado and when I saw these adorable gnomes I knew they'd be perfect for a card for her.  And she doesn't make cards, but she loves to send mail, so when I send this card, I'll send her the stamp too so she can stamp her envelopes with it.


For the base, I used a gel press print and heat embossed the mushrooms from Miss Ink Stamps onto it.  Then I stamped, cut and colored the gnomes and popped them up on the bottom.  Finally I stamped the sentiment that came with the stamp onto a strip from AJVD ... and the minislimline dies are from AJVD too.

That's me for today!  I hope you enjoyed it and that you'll come again soon!  Thanks for stopping!




 

2 comments:

Glennis F said...

A fun card, I love the background

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute and fun!