Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Coffee Loving Cardmakers - Journals For Life

 


I'm up on the blog over the the Coffee Loving Cardmakers with a new challenge and last month's winner!


I used some sweet products from Journals For Life, Waffle Flower Stamps and Hero Arts!  I hope you'll hop on over there for links and details and to play along!


Here are my colors for this one!  I had to pair it down because they all wouldn't fit in my cup and chose the lightest and darkest of each color family... you can fill in with anything in between... so my yellows were Y11 and Y13 but not in picture was Y15... well, that's not what I just said...lol!  Anywho!   I think you get the idea!

Thanks so much for stopping and I hope you'll come again soon!



3 comments:

Glennis F said...

A lovely, fun card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and fun card design!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Lisa, the detail in your coffee cards is amazing... we are so lucky at our weekly Zoom For our Little Group to see the stages of putting it together... adorable and fun card. Thanks again for sharing your adorable cards with us at Double Trouble and 2CCC.