Friday, August 13, 2021

I Like Your Dog - Miss Ink Stamps


I've got some more Slim's Whims for you today in yet another color combo!


My base was made with some acrylic paints, the Random Dots Stencil and my Gel Press.  I also used the Pawsome stencil on the green strip with some Deco Foil Blanco.


This time I only dressed him up with his bowtie... and decided a little snark was the ticket with this sentiment!  (I know my friends will giggle if I send it to them).  And really, full disclosure, Slim really would love you better than your dog...lol... but that face says snark, doesn't it?  Most of the time the look on his face is a bit of an "I can't even" look..



And you know he loves to pose with his cards!


That's me for today!  I hope you enjoyed it and you'll come again soon!

 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun card and a cute dog image. I love the real dog of yours too. He is a cutie as well.