Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Bear Hugs - Miss Ink Stamps Winter Release!


Hello!  Today is start of sneak peeks for the Miss Ink Stamps Winter Release!  I'm using the Bear Hugs stamp set for this one!


I created this cool background with some acrylic paints and the  Heirloom Blooms stencil.  Then I used the Sparkles stencil to add some pretty sparky stars.  I think the background looks a little like the Northern Lights and I decided to give a purple hue to my ice cave (which is part of this adorable stamp set).  I love that with different colors I could make these brown bears in a rock cave!


And of course there are some super duper cute punny sentiments!  Everything will be available in the shop Saturday morning!  Look for sneaks over on Instagram and Saturday you'll find all the new stuff in the New section of the Miss Ink Stamps website!


Thanks so much for stopping!  Hope you come again soon!

 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute bear family and their ice cave!