Friday, November 19, 2021

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Fall/Winter 2021 - Cool Beans!


It's the last day of the Fall/Winter 2021 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  You have until the end of today to link up!  I've got two cards for today and this one is using some Miss Ink Stamps:


One of my favorite coffee sets is the Brewtiful set from Miss Ink!  It's got all you need to make a fun and beautiful coffee card... cups, coffee plants, beans, the chemical symbol and lots of great sentiments!  I used a little of all of it!


I heat embossed the caffeine symbol over a gel print from my stash... and don't you just love that sentiment??  I have a friend that says that all the time... maybe I'll send this to her!


Be sure to head on over to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog to see how you could play along for your chances at lots of great prizes!  And if you link up before noon today (Friday, November 19th) you will also have a chance at some flash prizes!  Grand prizes will be posted this Sunday.

And don't forget Double Trouble's Deja Brew challenge that also ends this evening!  Even more chances to win!


 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cool background on your card!

Becca Yahrling said...

Your backgrounds are always the rage IMO! lol I keep telling myself to play around and make some just for the fun of it, but I never do. Always love your designs, Lisa. ;-)