Friday, November 19, 2021

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Fall/Winter 2021 - Holly Jolly Everything


Hello!  I have two cards today for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and this is my final card using some great Polka Dot Orchard digital stamps!


I saw this Tall Thanks car with a coffee cup on the top and I knew I had to use it... it isn't a Christmas image, but I made it one using the Magic of Christmas set for the Santa hat and belt and that great sentiment!


I printed and colored all of my images separately, fussy cut them and assembled them together (rather than digitally putting them together) and cut the sentiment with a banner die.  I cut the mini slimline using an AJVD die from a panel of a gel press print from my stash and used a stencil to add a snowfall with some Glitz Glitter Gel.


I popped up everything on the card and added a few sequins!

And that is the end of the Coffee Lovers Hop for me!  Hoping to visit some blogs over the weekend and can't wait to see what everyone created!

Thanks so much for sticking with me this week and hope you'll come again soon!


 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the Santa cup!

Becca Yahrling said...

That's the size cup I need every day! This screams F*U*N!