Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Fall/Winter 2021 - Joyful Vibes


Welcome back!  I'm playing along over at the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop again with some new Graciellie Design and another great background stamp from Unity!  Here's how I was inspired:


I'm in love with the beautiful new Cup of Cheer digital stamp set!  It's full of yummy images and great sentiments!


I printed two of the cup and cookies images so I could cut out the cup and pop it up over the whole image.  I printed colored and cut out the images. The first one I cut out the entire image and for the second just the cup.  Then I colored the parts that would be showing from the first and the cup. Then I put foam tape on the back of the cup and popped it up on top of the image including the plate.


I embossed that beautiful stamp from Unity, Delectable Border Background onto a gel press print panel.  Then I added the completed image.  Finally I fussy cut a sentiment from the Christmas Cheer set and popped it up on top and added a few sequins and some Nuvo Drops to the Coffee snowflake.


That's me for today!  I'm linking this one up over at the Coffee Lovers Hop!  You should check it out!

 

3 comments:

Glennis F said...

Lovely design, Lisa

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful coloring on this Christmas coffee design!

Becca Yahrling said...

Nothing better than cookies and coffee! Cute card.