Monday, July 18, 2022

A Jillian Vance Design - Lovely Lantern


I've got some more new release up on the blog over at A Jillian Vance Design!


I hope you'll hop on over there and join me for links and details!

I’m playing along with the current Christmas in July challenge over at Double Trouble Challenge Blog!  Because I added some “bling” (sequins) I am also playing along with their current partner, Jingle Belles!  Both have prizes!  Check them out!




Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!


 

4 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Lisa, your card is so beautiful with your careful weaving of the holly leaves in the lantern and use of dimension! I love your gel print background that gives that wonderful bokeh background!! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at Double Trouble for our "Christmas in July" with bling challenge!!! -Donna

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous Christmas card with the lantern and pretty birds.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

The birds and cage really pop against your beautiful background. Love all the Chisment embellishments and add of some bling... beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Jingle Belles Rock challenges.

Melanie R said...

Such a beautiful background for your sweet scene, Lisa! Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #116.