Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Caffeine Fueled Paper Play-The Best Version of You



I'm up on the blog over at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers today with some MORE Magical Monarch!


You'll find details and links for this one over on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!


But before you head over there, I have another one for you and a video!


I created a similar background with this one, but you can see more of the detail here AND this time I foiled the Toner Card Front first with the new Magical Shattered Glass foil!  It is "clear" so whatever you foil with it will show through but with lots of iridescent shine and sparkle!  Here the black toner butterflies really show off all of the color variations of that foil!


I added over the center butterfly a die cut of the same butterfly shape cut from a gel print I added pink flock to!  It's in the Electro-Pop collection just like the inks I used so it is a great match!


I just love how this one turned out too!  And here's a video showing how I created these backgrounds:


Hope you enjoyed it! Come again soon!

  

 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your monarch cards are beautiful! I love the colors.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

You amaze me again with this beautiful card, your techniques look so simple on your reels but I know better, your imagination is so unique and you do such a great job on backgrounds. Your unbiased mom.