Sunday, July 31, 2022

July 2022 Paper Crafters Unite Against Racism


It's time for another Instagram Hop with Paper Crafters Unite Against Racism!  It's a good reminder to check in and see how we're all still working towards a world without racism.  It's forever a work in progress and every day is an opportunity to learn something new, understand better and take action to make the world a better place.


I've combined a couple Hero Arts stamp sets for today.  I chose that regal lion that was gifted to me by a crafty friend and is retired.  I'm a Leo and I have a lion tattoo on my shoulder and this is the first time I've stamped this fellow and I am in love!


I chose the lion because it symbolizes Strength, Bravery, and Wisdom.  I thought it was perfect for today's Instagram Hop along with that perfect sentiment from the Hero Arts Power To The People stamp set. It takes bravery to face our own weakness and there is strength in acknowledging our faults, learning, and growing and we have opportunities to do this every day. We just have to recognize them.


I went with a lot of gold and the sunburst cover die was just right for the backdrop.  And can I say... I'm terrible with layering stamps but this one was easy peasy!

Hope you'll join us over on Instagram for a lot of great inspiration both for learning and growth and crafty inspiration!




 

No comments: