Friday, November 11, 2022

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - A Jillian Vance Design - Fall Winter 2022


Welcome back!  This is my second project for Day 1 of the Fall-Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  A Jillian Vance Design is a sponsor! 

Here's how I was inspired:


I love that you can use the Pumpkin Create A Card to make a pumpkin shaped card or not... I decided it would be just right for this one!  I thought a fancy white one with some splatters of color would be just right for it and I used some papers from CTMH.

I added the cup from Cozy Cup Die Set, some leaves and a pretty flower because I could.



Isn't that steam from the Cozy Cup set just the prettiest??  It's my favorite steam of all time.

Finally a sentiment from Hug In a Mug and some sequins and done!

That's me for today!  Be sure to head on over to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog to check out all of the sponsors (be sure to leave them some love) and for all of the details and to link up!  Thanks for stopping and come again soon! 


8 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Love your pumpkin shaped card! Great mug design and flower too!

Vonmariedesign said...

So beautiful!!!!

Kim said...

This is an amazing card!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this! That shaped pumpkin is amazing!

Becca Yahrling said...

What a fun and delightful card this is, Lisa. That steam IS gorgeous!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, this is so pretty, what a great design

Hetty said...

Lisa, I love the pumpkin shaped card and great decorations on top. Caffinated greetings!

Shelly said...

So super cute, Lisa!!