Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Topflight Stamps and Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge


It's a new month and a new challenge over at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

This month the theme is Coffee, Christmas and Holly and our sponsor is Topflight Stamps and here's how I was inspired:



I started with a stenciled background using this Paper Rose Stencil from the Topflight shop over some beautiful paper from Japan (more on this later)!  This stencil isn't available anymore but here's another cool Poinsettia Mandela stencil from Paper Rose.


I used that adorable sweet Miss Merry stamp set by AALL & Create from the Topflight Stamps shop!  The cute bird and holly are also in the set.  I added a cup (I like to cut a bunch and then pick one that's just right) and built my sentiment using two sets from Miss Ink Stamps, Brewtiful and Seasons Greetings.


I also picked up that great frame from Studio Light from Topflight Stamps which is not available there any more, but you will find lots of fun Art by Marlene products from Studio Light here in the Topflight Stamps shop!
 

I just love how that stenciling looks on the Japanese paper... which is a cool combo of shimmery pink and fibery see through vellum like paper.


I love browsing the Topflight Stamps shop because they have such a great collection of fun and different designs from all over the world-some from overseas companies like Studio Light (Netherlands) and AALL & Create (U.K.) so it's a great place to get some of those products without paying the extra shipping for overseas orders.. and free shipping on orders $75 or more!

Be sure to hop on over to the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge blog for more inspiration with a twist of Holly and to play along for a chance at a $25 gift code to the Topflight stamps shop!  Huge thank you to Topflight and I'll be sharing projects all month using some other products I got from the shop!


Now about these papers!  


I'm trying out a new subscription paper box called Your Paper Insider and all of the papers I used for today's project are from the October box.  These are high quality papers chocked full of various colors of cardstock including neutrals and some trendy colors as well as a variety of specialty papers in various weights and finishes including glitter paper, confetti and holographic papers and more!  This paper I stenciled on is the Gira Pearl Pink Tarasen Zen paper from Japan.  I'll be playing with this paper all month and I'll let you know when I use papers from the box.  You can check it out at www.yourpaperinsider.com and give them a follow on Instagram here!






 

No comments: