Friday, November 25, 2022

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - November 2022 Edition


Welcome back!  It's the 25th of the month and time for the Crafty Elves to share the holiday cards we made this month!  When you're done here please be sure to head on over to my fellow Crafty Elves places, Debra, Michael and Misty and see what they've created for you for today!

Now here's how I was inspired:


Rubbernecker Stamps had a new release this week!  The release included this set.. this is one of the images and I used the other (used to be a red rubber stamp) in this post here!


Isn't he so cute!?  My holidays are always filled with mayem!  I used the Snowflake Stencil for a watercolor background with my Gel Press and then a quick and easy design with just the image and a sentiment! Links to all of my Rubbernecker Products for this one are at the end of the post.


Next, some Miss Ink!


I used the Wavy Masking Stencil along with the Frosty Flakes stencil and some Glitz Glitter Gel for this background.  Finally some images from the Snow Buddies stamp set and a light heat embossed background with Mountainside Stamp Set.


Loving that Wavy Mask... I'll have a video coming soon.


And finally, I created a couple quick cards with an adorable stamp set I picked up in the Topflight Stamps shop.


This is Bear with Santa Hat from Chou & Flowers... I feel in love with this sweet little guy and he's perfect for a simple layout.


I used a couple new gel print backgrounds.. this one using the Diagonal Stripes stencil from Miss Ink


And this one with the Frosty Flakes.  I used a couple frames I had already cut and sitting on my workspace... this one from Reverse Confetti and the other a Paper Smooches throw back.  I love to use items I've cut and not used!  I got a great sentiment set from MFT full of sweet Christmas sentiments, Bitty Holiday Wishes.  It's perfect to have on hand for those stamps that don't come with sentiments.  And I love that they don't take up a lot of space on a card.  I also usually cut extra sentiment strips so not sure where these are from, but they were in my stash waiting to be used as well as the snowflakes!

That's me for today!  Thanks so much for stopping and before you go let's see who will win some Happy Mail from last month's post:


Melanie!  Email me at bzscrapper66 at gmail dot com with your snail mail so I can get you some happy mail!

Thanks for stopping!  Come again soon!






















 

2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Such fun cards! I love all the cute critters!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Oh Lisa! I LOVE the pastel winter colors and that owl is too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!1