Thursday, November 17, 2022

Hero Arts Guestie - Christmas Cards from Non Holiday Sets!


I am so excited to be guesting over at Hero Arts this month!  I've used some Non Christmas stamps to create some Christmas Cards!


You can head over to the Hero Arts Blog for links and details for these projects.


I hope you'll head over there to check it out!

I'm also playing along with the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!  This month the twist is Holly!  Create a Christmas Card with a coffee, tea or cocoa theme and add some Holly to play along.


And the 2022 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is happening right now!  Be sure to head on over there to see all of the sponsors, prizes, inspiration and to play along!


But I'm not done yet!

I also used another non Christmas set (Flower Power) from the shop to make a Christmas card:


Isn't she a beauty??  I used the Flower Power stamps set and a succulent set from Hero Arts for this non traditional card and how about that awesome frame!?

Hope you'll check out all of the details up on the Hero Arts Blog!

Thanks so much for stopping!  Come again soon!