Monday, April 3, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #206


Welcome to this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  I am having a lot of fun with the Some Kinda Wonderful paper packet these days and made a quick card using the paper and complements for this week's sketch!


I swapped out a circle for the square in the sketch because I love the circle elements on this paper from the packet.  And it was perfect for that cute little sleepy fox included in the Complements pack as a sticker.  I just added some baking powder to the back of it so it wasn't sticky and used pop up tape for some dimension.  I used the Craftin Desert Divas Inside Scalloped Circle which makes a perfectly cute frame for her!  I'm really loving the bold patterns and colors in this pack!


I embellished with some more Complements... the glittery tab and the sticker that says (heart) this...I added some bright yellow crinkly seam binding and a pretty white fabric heart from Fun Stampers Journey.  The pink dots are from Doodlebug.


I didn't want to cover too much up with my sentiment so I used another glittery chipboard from the Complement pack... I think it says it all....

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll play along with us this week!


5 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

One of last week's cards on there are the same fox complement...now I need to purchase that set as well. Thinking to use for a card for Emily, unless you are using this one. Fun card with all your embellishments.

Scrapper69 said...

So Lovely.. lovin' that fox! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Lizzy Hill said...

OOOH! This is gorgeous....gotta LOVE that little fox and the frame is scrumptious! I REALLY like the way the heart is nestled in that ribbon, too. Just all-round pure delightfulness:):)

Tracey said...

Hello stranger.....yep trying to play catch up on visiting my fav blogs. I love the bold designs too..I just have trouble creating with them myself. Love how you played around with the sketch! Super sweet sleepy fox. Great card Lisa!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the circles and that fox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!