Tuesday, April 25, 2017

This Life Is Pretty Amazing-Unity Stamps


Happy Day!  I'm finally getting a chance to use my beautiful Unity Spring To Go coffee cup set that I bought with the intention of using it during the Spring Coffee Hop, but I ran out of time.  In my effort to use some leftovers and items I haven't used before, I thought this would be a good time to start!  A little reward for cleaning up my craft room... and it still looks pretty good!  I'm playing along with the Black, Green, and White challenge over on the Facebook Unity Show and Tell Group.  The motto is that they inspire and don't require, so hopefully it's ok I used a little silver and pink... 

I've had the vellum lacy border and embossed diamond background laying around for a while... they were perfect for this one...


Just love this beautiful cup with the delicate flowers ... I had gotten those leaf stickers in a pile of stuff from a coworker and had them sitting out for a while so I used them up for this project!  And just got those pretty Tim Holtz white flowers this weekend at my LSS.


That pretty green splattered paper is also a leftover from a previous project...


Unity has some beautiful stamp sets, but my favorite are the sentiments... Love all of the beautiful and inspiring sentiments they carry... this one and another came with the coffee cup... I embossed it in silver because there were some bits of silver in the stickers...


See... silver.... and those pretty green sequins... I'm not sure but I think they might be from Pretty Pink Posh...


I had a few stickers left over and I'll be darned if I was going to have them laying around any longer ... I normally don't get to the insides of my cards even though I love it when people do but decided this was the right occasion to do so... no more leftovers!  A few less things laying around on my desk and a pretty coffee card to boot... you should play along too if you have some Unity stamps and if you don't... you should get some...lol!  There are plenty to choose from!

Here is the Inspiration Photo:



3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Fantastic card.. love the embossing & layering! Hey lady... You won on my blog... send me an e-mail message with your address... :) HUGS!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the flowers on that sleeve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Pekrul said...

Super pretty! I love it!