Monday, April 17, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #208


Welcome to this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  I'm using the Some Kinda Wonderful paper pack again along with this month's Stamp of the Month, Flock Together... I've been challenging myself to use the bolder prints in this pack since it's not really my first choice usually and I have to tell you I'm having some fun with it!


And I love this sweet Flock Together stamp set... I took a little bit of Artistic Liberty here and made these cuties very colorful to match the many colors in the Some Kinda Wonderful paper packet... and I'm also playing along with the Heart2Heart It's a Wonderful World Challenge and the Between the Folds Some Kind of Wonderful Challenge and you could also play along with the Three Amigos Some Kinda Wonderful Challenge!  All of these challenges are using this paper pack so you could play along with all four at the same time! Pretty cool, right?  Check them all out! 


And then there are the wonderful sentiments in the set... just love this one...

So thanks for stopping by today and be sure to join us for Atlantic Hearts this week!



9 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love how you colored the birds
You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes APRIL Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
DL.ART crinkle ribbon
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Scrapper69 said...

So Colorful! Wonderful design!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING those colors and those birds!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

You know quails aren't this color, but they are now. Adorable card and so many of the design papers incorporated into this piece of art. Love it, and I've decided to dress up my quail for cinco de mayo.

Mitralee said...

you know, I haven't gotten that paper pack (yet) because of the bolds, but you know....birds of a feather must flock together...see what I did there with the bird motif of your card..lol

Brandi said...

Great card Lisa. I love the colours you used on the birds, great choice! Thanks for playing along with Between the Folds Challenge!

Brandi R
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
DT Member – BTF Challenge

Unknown said...

Great details and love all the pop of colors on this awesome card. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart!

Lauren said...

I love how you coloured the birds to match the paper packet- very clever! Thanks for sharing your Wonderful project with us at H2H challenges.

Annette Clark said...

Lisa, not only did you rock this sketch but you gave this stamp set a whole new look, I love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Between The Folds.