Sunday, April 30, 2017

Fluttering By With a Sweet Treat (Bag)


So glad you stopped by today!  I'm sharing another treat bag I made using the new Craftin Desert Divas Treat Bag Die!


Love this potted flower from the Flower Power Digi Set... I colored it with my copics and then scattered around a few CDD sequins...


And these cuties!  I've had the idea for a while to use the flower and have these guys fluttering about overhead.  I think if I make another, I'll get some clear plastic sticks to attach them to..


They are just so happy!  Looks like a couple sequins stuck to them... that's just too bad... that happens to me all the time...


Love that there are different flutterbies in this set!


The pretty papers are from Reverse Confetti... I love the pattern, so pretty, but light enough to let the digis shine...

I'm playing along with the Spring Challenge over at Sunny Day Crafting and the Anything But A Card Challenge over at the Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party!

Hope you enjoyed your visit today... short and sweet so you can get on with your blog visiting!  Be sure to come back tomorrow... a lot going on around here this week!




8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute! I love love love those flowers and the bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Georgiana said...

Super duper cute! I was wondering...would you like to be a Guest Diva at Die Cuttin' Diva? Send me a message and let me know if you are interested. Either FB or coachfans at cox dot net.

Janis Lewis said...

This is darling! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party.
~Owner/DT Janis

Janis Lewis said...

Me again! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting!
~Owner/DT Janis

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE!! Wonderful project!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PDE Linky Party, good luck!!! Amy DT

Sami said...

Such a cute project!

Unknown said...

This is a prefect color selection for Spring. Adorable