Monday, April 24, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #209


Welcome to this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  This week I'm using the Some Kinda Wonderful paper pack again and participating in a few challenges that are going on right now using this paper (or) colors.  Links are below!

I needed a quick card ... not a ton of time for creating this weekend... so much easier when I start with one of Michelle's great sketches and a fun CTMH paper pack and matching Complements!


I also used the Some Kinda Wonderful Cardmaking Stamp Set... aren't these two friends cuties??  And I used the Craftin Desert Divas scalloped frames and that cute little scribbled circle die... and the stars on that die reminded me of these cute little black enamel starts I got from CTMH so long ago....


My sentiment and that cute heart are in the Complements pack and coordinated perfectly and worked perfectly for the sketch...

I'm hoping you'll play along with us this week at Atlantic Hearts... and if you do and use the Some Kinda Wonderful papers (or) colors you can also play along with the Three Amigos Blog Hop (thru 4/30), Color My Heart Colordare (thru 4/27), Between the Folds (thru today 4/24), and Heart2Heart Challenges (thru 4/30)... 'cause I am!  I'm also playing along with this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #404.... the image is below!

So what are you waiting for?!




16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracey said...

So super Sweet..cute as card!

Brandi said...

OMG I love it...the little bird is hitching a ride on the back of the turtle...adorable. I also like the little circle detail behind them so cute! Thanks for playing along with Between the Folds Challenge!

Brandi R
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
DT Member – BTF Challenge

Saskia Pullen said...

Cute card. Love the layout.
Good luck in the draw and till next time by Cupcake Inspirations.

Saskia PUllen
DT Member..

Alyson Mayo said...

What an adorable card. I love those little critters. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare. Great inspiration with this paper pack!

Unknown said...

Such a fun and awesome card! I just can't get enough of those critters! Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart!

Sandy said...

Super fun! Love the bold colors. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
-Sandy, DT

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE! LOVE the word die!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Margi Gilbertson said...

Love it!

Michelle said...

Hahahahahah.....at first glance I thought you have the little bird dreadlocks. Then I realized it was a wreath behind the bird. LOL Jokes on me! Love the card. Thanks for sharing at Color My Heart.

Lauren said...

This is super cute and your colouring is perfection! Thanks for sharing your Wonderful project with us at H2H challenges.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Great combination of my two favorite challenges! I love the scene that you've created with the adorable critters. Thanks for sharing this with us at the Color Dare blog.
:) Marie

Unknown said...

Love all your embellishments and adorable colored images...really love the red and black background. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Lisa, when I had been working on Diane's blog, I must not have signed her out, but anyway the above comment is from your mom.

Unknown said...

Super fun! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Danijela, DT

Annette Clark said...

Wow, Lisa, you really brought these cute little critters to life, I love this card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Between The Folds.