Monday, September 4, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #228


Welcome to this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  I'm happy to share one of the full page layouts in my handmade scrapbook today!  I used the sketch for the bottom of my layout and added my photo above it.


Using these sketches has made it so quick and easy to add photos and embellish my pages!  I just look at the sketch and my pages and photos and choose something that will fit and the work is half done!


My beautiful family... no wonder this is one of my sister in law's favorite pics... it's one of mine too...

Will you play along with us this week??


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the photo and the colors!!!!!!!!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful page! LOVE the design but the photo is AWESOME! You can see so much love in it! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations


Tracey said...

This is such a great idea....fabulous page, love the colours! Fabulous photo, great memories scrapped!