Sunday, September 17, 2017

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop-Day 3 1/2 With Paper Sweeties!

We're in it!  It's the middle of Day 3 of the Fall 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and I'm sharing my second project for today using some awesome Paper Sweeties stamps and my favorite cup die!


This cup from the Keep Calm and Drink Coffee Sweet cuts and it's one of my favorite coffee cup dies.  I love it because it's the perfect size and shape for so many projects and big enough to hold lots of different types of things and because it cuts the hole from the handle...  that is a big deal for me.   And the steam die... gravy!  Also, there is an awesome matching stamp set with some great sentiments including a cup shaped stamp for the cup but the die is a must have too because it can be used for so many different things all on its own!


I've had this piece of Design Paper for a while from a 6x6 paper pad from Bella Carta and really wasn't sure how I'd use it and I decided it would be cool to have a farm scene on my cup and then fill the cup with all kinds of autumn goodness.


The sunflowers, pumpkins and leaves are from the Stand Add On: Fall Harvest stamp set.  There aren't dies to go with this one so I stamped a whole page of images from it and cut them on my Brother Scan N Cut.. sweet and saved me a bunch of time!


Love this set because although it's a Stand Add On, the images are great with so many different stamp sets...


And I didn't have much room for a banner so I just heat embossed a sentiment from the You Warm My Heart stamp set and a few more leaves.

So thanks for stopping!  Don't forget to check out the Coffee Lovers Hop!  Lots of prizes and fun people!

And don't forget about my Giveaway!  After the hop is over I will choose two lucky commentors to receive one of two of these bracelets!  You can read more details here on my Day 1 post!  Just comment on any or all of my posts during the hop and you could win!


27 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

OMGoodness, I agree with you 100%. What a fabulous cup die! Going to have to add that to my wish list. Love what you've done with it here.

Christine said...

I love the scene on the cup, and you were so clever in the way you filled it with pumpkins and flowers. Thanks for the inspiration!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Lisa, I love this, that paper for the cup is gorgeous and the bunch of flowers enhance it even more. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. And that die I have to borrow from you, do you know how many little handles I have fussy-cut out...perfect...in fact may even order my own.

Shanna Slater said...

Lisa, such a creative way to use that paper!! I love it!! Fabulous job :)

Thank you for sharing!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

That is one awesome little scene on your coffee cup - love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the flowers and the pumpkins!!!!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Oh, I ADORE this...great mug of goodness.

Karen Letchworth said...

I saw this on Facebook today, and really fell in love with it. Another stunner.

Karen

New Creations said...

Stunning and it holds so many things, love , love ,love it!

Becca Yahrling said...

What a perfect way to use that dp! Awesome and so genius of you! (I know EXACTLY what you mean about the handle being cut...). lol Such a wonderful card.

Laurie Unger said...

Great use of that yummy designer paper!

Stacy Sheldon said...

Oh yes, that seamless look to the cup's scene is very cool like this. :) love that you filled your mug as a gift container too!

jeanchaneyaz said...

I never think of cutting dies from my paper stash. I love how this cup looks. It actually has a lot of dimension.

Unknown said...

So much goodness on this card! LoveLoveLOve the cup die. I first thought you paper pieced it :)
Now reading , I see I can buy the die myself! I simple can't say enough about your card/cards~ Huge fan!!!

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

Super awesome card. Great use of that patterned paper - it's absolutely perfect!

Beverly S. said...

I love your sunflowers in a coffee cup! Wish I had thought of that (wink). CUTE card, Lisa!!!

Lori Turner said...

I love how you used your designer paper for the cup!!! Gorgeous card!

Ann said...

Cute little scene on your cup. Fun card.

Hetty said...

Oh my, what a beautiful cup and great Autumn scenery in it. Loving the bright colors.

Mitralee said...

oh how clever! I was curious about that little farm scene on the cup! Hugs!

Scrapper69 said...

SO Darn CUTE! LOVE the pumpkins popping out of the cup! very creative!

Theresa

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Such a gorgeous scene in a cup!!! Love it!!!

Fikreta said...

oh! this is so pretty card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card using the cup filled with pumpkins and flowers.

Tracey said...

That cup die is so versitile...love the pretty scene on it! Fabulous card!

Lisa Lynn said...

Lisa, the cup of thanks is gorgeous. Great coloring.

VanessaB said...

absolutely GORGEOUS! wish that cup was mine in real life to use :)