Friday, October 30, 2020

Miss Ink Stamps - A Haunted Hello Just Be-Caws

Welcome back!  I've got a Haunted Hello for you today!  I just love the Just Be-Caws stamp set with it's fun and punny sentiments (although I used a sentiment from Boo Crew for this one.)


I started by heat embossing a black panel with translucent texture paste and some Wow Bang Embossing Powder.  I stamped cut and colored my images and then popped them all up ... easy.. peasy!


Thanks so much for stopping and I hope you'll come back again soon!



 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Fabulous! LOVING those birds and the background!

María said...

That background is gorgeous, I love the contrast and the texture you've created on it. María, xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card design and I like those birds.