Friday, October 9, 2020

Miss Ink Stamps - Squirrel!


Welcome back!  I have some more Miss Ink for you!  Today I used the fun Oh, Nuts stamp set along with the new Stained Glass Floral stencil for a quick card! 


I started by ink blending my background with yellow and orange and then splattered some water over it and dabbed the excess off with a paper towel.  Then I blended more of the same inks over that gorgeous stencil.


I stamped, colored and cut out the images from the adorable Oh, Nuts set and moved my images around on the card until I decided on a layout.  I just love how the cutie pie on the top is about to surprise the other two...lol...


I decided to frame the two at the bottom for fun and popped everything up including that cute sentiment... actually pretty much how I've been feeling lately...lol...


That's me for today!  Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come back again soon!


 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooo cute! LOVING those squirrels!!!!

María said...

Great color combination and those squirrels are super fun. Hugs, María.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so cute and I love the colors.

Lagene said...

Super CUTE! I was watching our pair of gray squirrels this morning gathering acorns!