Welcome back! Today I've got another fun Halloween card for you using some great dies from Rubbernecker Stamps! I've fallen in love with these monsters!
- I started by cutting the Monsters die sets from multiple colors of cardstock like I did last time with the owls and then put a bunch of them together (I've got extras for later!)
- Next, I cut the largest Slimline Rectangle from white cardstock.
- I had previously cut some of the Slimline Clouds to use like a stencil or mask and pulled those out to blend some ink around them to create my background in green, blue and purple.
- Then I splattered on some of the same inks with a waterbrush over the top of the clouds.
- And finally for the cloudy background, I sprayed on some water and dabbed it off... I love the softer look it gives!
- Next I started building my scene and cut them competely from black paper. I used the Slimline Grass dies, Spooky Tree, Haunted House and others so they would just appear as shadows for a kind of silhouette background.
- After the background was completed, I started adding my monsters with some popup tape in different widths.
- I made one of the little monsters a pumpkin candy bucket by trimming one of the pumpkin die cuts and used a vine for the handle.
- I die cut a couple sets of the alphabet die cuts in black glitter. I will save the letters I didn't use for another project! But I needed two E's so I cut two sets.
- I popped up the letters for Eek onto the card as well as a couple bats and the added the owl in the tree!
Don't these little guys look like they are having a good time?! And somehow I don't think they'll be scared to stop at this spooky house...
And that's me for today! I hope you enjoyed it and you'll come again for some more inspiration!
Below are links to the Rubbernecker Stamps products I've used for today's project! Should you choose to purchase using these links, I will receive a small compensation at no additional cost to you. And thank you!
Cute monsters and a great card design.
Sooooooooo fun! LOVING those monsters!
Those monsters ares super cute. A fantastic scene. Hugs, María
Such a fun card. Loving the silhouette design
Post a Comment