Friday, August 18, 2017

MFT Camp Create Day 4: Monochromatic Magic

 

Skipping around a bit for MFT Camp Create!  I had this idea for Day 4 so I'll go back to Day 3 tomorrow! 

These are some of my favorite colors/shades... Love that turquoisey, greenish blue... it really is ONE of my favorites.. (you know where I stand on favorites).

I created this background with some watercolors.. smooshed them around.. used a stencil to add some of those dots with ink... and then added more with clear texture paste... then a few splatters and done!


I got a fantastic deal on this sentiment die set from Penny Black at a crafter garage sale while I was back in Buffalo at Buffalo Stamps N Stuff... why anyone would part with this die set is beyond me!!  It was perfect for this card cut from glittery paper..


And I also got these MFT heart balloon dies at the same sale!!  Whaaaa?  Why???  But I'm so happy they were willing to part with them because I love them.  I cut one from the glitter paper and then the other two from some colored vellum.  I popped up the one with a 3-D glue dot because right now I can't find my clear foam tape... it's here.. under something... and although you can really see it in the photo it barely shows in real life... and that cute balloon string die is from L'il Inker... LOVE that!

So thanks for stopping by today!  I'll be back again with Day 3 and Day 5 of Camp Create projects... I've got some ideas brewing!



3 comments:

~amy~ said...

perfect!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the heart and those colors!!!!!!!!!

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! LOVE the color combo and the balloons look terrific! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations