Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge #5 - Jack


Welcome to the Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge for August 2017! This month we are challenging you to use the Close To My Heart Jack papers or be inspired by the colors in the paper pack and create something new, link up, and you could win a small prize!
Here is the paper pack: 
Just LOVE all of the prints in this paper pack!  And the manly colors... they'll be great for some Christmas cards too, don't you think?.... Here's what I've made for you today:


I adore the Jack Cardmaking Stamp set and Thin Cuts... this bear is so sweet, and his arms are stamped and cut out separately and you can have them out like I have them here or you can have him holding something in front of himself... and there are all kinds of cute images and sayings on this set... Bear Hugs is one of them! 

If you love the stitching on my layers, I recently bought these dies from Stamplorations.. LOVE them... I've used all three dies in the set on this card... I loves me some stitches!


So sweet, right?  And the trees and handsome plaid mat for my sentiment are from the Jack Complements packet.  Those sequins are from the Silver Sequins assortment.. love how dark these ones are... they go perfectly with this paper...

That's it... quick one today because I'm on vacation!

Now be sure to check out what Donna and Susan have created for you!  And we hope you'll play along with us in August!  And for more information about our challenges and to link up, head on over to the Three Amigos Blog here!

Come back soon for some Cutting Cafe Inspiration!


12 comments:

Lori said...

This is a really cute card! I have the papers, but I really "need" that stamp set, too!

Susan Fogle said...

Aww, this is so sweet, Lisa! I just want to hug that bear! I love all those stitched layers too!

~amy~ said...

Awwwww...he's so CUTE.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute! LOVING that bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Coelle, you can still get these... the annual idea book is new now, however the seasonal with Jack goes through the end of this month (or while supplies last)...

Lisa said...

And thanks so much!

Lori said...

Omgoodness he's so adorable, I love bears! Great card!

jeanchaneyaz said...

That bear is so cute, Lisa, and I really like the new stitching dies!

Margi Gilbertson said...

So cute! Love that bear!

Mitralee said...

Hmmm hadn't thought of Christmas for that paper packet...but good idea! Love that bear!

Scrapper69 said...

That bear is ADORABLE!!!! I also really like the pattern paper on this one... Awesome card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations