Sunday, August 13, 2017

Paper Sweeties August 2017 New Release Sneak Peeks!


It's time for Sneak Peeks for the August 2017 Paper Sweeties Release!  You are going to love the new sets!

Here I've used the new Hugs and Kisses set.. isn't that bicycle just the sweetest!?  And those little balloons??


I created the background of my card by cutting some clouds from the Let's Go To The Beach Sweetcuts and adhering them together in a line.  Then I used them as a sort of stencil and sponged some distress ink around them in layers down the paper, making sure to be somewhat random when I placed them and not in completely straight lines. It didn't take long and I love the way it turned out... I'll do that again for sure!


Then I stamped the balloons from the Hugs & Kisses Stamps in versamark and heat embossed them in white.  I cut them out using the matching Sweet Cuts afterwards.  Some of the embossed lines came off when I cut them, so I just used an embossing pen to fill in the part that came off, repowdered and heat it up.


 I colored them with my Zig watercolor markers.  I used my clear pop up adhesive to adhere them which you can see a little bit in the picture, but not quite so much in person.. it's my new favorite adhesive!


I stamped the bicycle onto Copic friendly paper using Memento ink and cut it out with the Sweet Cuts die and popped it up as well.   Love this bicycle! 


There are some really sweet sentiments in these new sets as well... don't you love the font on this one?

Now check out what everyone else has made for you today:



And don't forget!  If you order $25 from the shop in August you'll get this 'Thank You' stamp set free!  AND order a total of $50 and you'll get the coordinating Sweet Cuts die!

Have you played along this month yet?  You could win $25 to spend in the Paper Sweeties shop!  Here's your inspiration:






4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo fun! LOVING the bike and the balloons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO much fun, Lisa. I love how you embossed the balloons. They're so colorful and bright. Thanks for sharing your talents, and I hope you will stop by my blog to say hello. Have a blessed week!
Karen Letchworth

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE, LOVE the cloud Background Lisa!!! It looks awesome! And the bike with balloons is adorable! Have a lovely day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Maria said...

Gorgeous sky with the wonderful clouds!! Very pretty balloons and the front and back of the bike! Fun design, love it!!