Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Paper Sweeties August 2017 New Release Rewind!


It's time for the Release Rewind over at Paper Sweeties where we use the new sets with some of the awesome previously released sets in the shop (my favorite!).  Looks like we're flying high in the sky again today!

I am using the August VIP Thank You Stamp Set and Sweet Cut along with the Party Time Stamp and Die sets and the Sweeties Pets Stamp Set.


I decided to use the larger balloons from the Party Time set this time and I stamped them on Copic friendly paper and colored them with my copics...


I stamped my sentiment on the banner from the Hoppy Easter set....


Isn't that pretty kitty so sweet floating around in the basket from the VIP Thank You set?

Did you get yours yet??  You can get both the stamp set and the die free this month!  Spend $25 in the shop and receive the stamp set and spend $50 total and get the die too!


Now check out these places!


And don't forget about this!





6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo cute! LOVING those clouds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

awwwww...super sweet!

Unknown said...

Lovely Card. So inspired by your Beautiful Creations. Thanks for sharing. 💜💜💜💜

Karen Letchworth said...

Aww....this is SO cute! I love your little kitty. Have a blessed week!
Karen L

Maria said...

Oh, my! The sweetest card ever, Lisa!! The kitten in the basket of flowers and balloons is just darling! Love all the clouds, too!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so CUTE!!!! I LOVE the balloons and the backdrop with the scallop & then the clouds behind it... looks awesome my friend! Have a great day!

Theresa