Friday, February 24, 2023

Crafty Elves Countdown To Christmas - February 2023 Edition!


Hello!  It's the 25th of the month and the Crafty Elves are sharing the Christmas Cards we made this month!

I'm gonna have to admit, my cards this month are last minute.  I thought I was only going to do one and then the Copic marker I was using threw up all over the image I was coloring and I thought all was lost!  And then I remembered these old papers from CTMH.  While working on another project and looking for some product I knew I had... still haven't found... I came across the cute die cuts from this pack and decided if I could find the papers, I'd make a card with these.


And once I started I couldn't stop!  The die cuts were so cute!  No coloring... just pre-colored die cuts, papers and a couple dies!  Oh.. and lots of adhesive...lol!


I'm not even going to tell you what paper pack this is... that would mean I'd have to get off my butt and go look and it is long retired.  I'd be happy to send some to anyone who wants it though... the die cuts are mostly depleted... but I have lots of especially the sheet I used for this card because I had bought it in bulk for a workshop.  I would cut it down to save postage into smaller pieces, but I'd love to mail some out!


This paper is the other side of that one!

Thank you so much for stopping!  Be sure to check out what Debra and Michael and Misty have created for you today!  And let me know if you'd like some of this paper.  I'll do this instead of drawing a winner this month.  And speaking of winners, lets find out who is the winner of some Happy Mail from last month's post!


Melissa!  Send me your snail mail address at bzscrapper66 at gmail dot com!

Thank you so much for stopping!  Please do come again soon!



 

3 comments:

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Lisa, those frames set everything off so nicely! Excellent cards! Thanks for sharing!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the way you used the frames on the cards and the pretty layering! Great set of cards with very pretty papers and die cuts!
I would like to have some of the papers! Nice designs and colors!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Sweet cards, Lisa! Love how you used the frames on each one!