Sunday, February 5, 2023

Your Paper Insider - 2nd Quarterly Box


Super excited that I got my second quarterly Your Paper Insider subscription box!

Today I used some of three different papers from the box.  A lovely shiny gray/silver, a deep gray and my favorite from the box... a very cool sequin glitter sheet!


I stenciled the silver sheet using Black Soot and a cool stencil from Miss Ink Stamps.  I LOVE that over this shimmery paper, the black looks more like a deep gray... perfect really because I really wanted to use a dark gray, but didn't have it!


Then I die cut the Happy Birthday die from Lawn Fawn from the glitter paper and the deep gray and offset them to create a shadow.  I popped them up over the top of the card and then added some sequins... AND... I used a hole punch to create three little circles from the glitter paper and used them as a sequin and added a bubble of Glossy Accents over the top.  I can guarantee that no piece of this glitter paper that is big enough to cut a circle with the hole punch will go to waste!

That's it!  If you'd like to see that glitter paper in motion, head on over to Instagram and I'll have a short video posted along with the card.

Thanks so much for stopping!  Come again soon!





 

No comments: