Friday, February 10, 2023

Miss Ink Stamps - Mid Mod Valentine with Artsy Abstracts


I'm back with some more Mid Century Modern Art inspiration using the Artsy Abstracts Stencil Set with a few other things.


I thought there were a few shapes on Artsy Abstracts that felt like hearts... so I used them with some reds and pinks to create a floating line of hearts.  I added some pattern to them with Perfectly Plaid and Lava Lamp as well.  Then I used the detail stencil from Artsy Abstracts to add some cool geometric accents as well as a couple tiny solid hearts.  Finally I added a rose from the Climbing Roses stamp set and a sentiment from Sunshine & Rainbows.


I've been having a lot of fun with this art form and I have another fun one coming next week!  See my inspiration for this one below.


I don't have all of the colors of Oxides... but I'm working on it slowly but surely!


I love these heart shaped bowls and ... 


Reds and pinks on these drawers of course made me think of Valentines!

Thanks so much for coming!  Be sure to come back soon!
 

1 comment:

Tee said...

Creative & gorgeous card!