Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Rubbernecker Stamps Birthday Release - February 2023




There is an awesome new release over at Rubbernecker stamps!  We're still celebrating Rubbernecker's birthday and I've got some fun birthday cards for you today with the new Birthday Bear Slimline Paper Pad and dies!  Yup!  No coloring required and these bears are adorable and the papers are just beautiful!



And the paper is a slimline pad!  Perfect for your slimline cards!  All of the images on this one are from the paper pad.


And I built my sentiment with the Happy die and the small birthday word from another set.

 

And I used the bears with the It's Party Time paper pad!  They match perfectly!


I just love the sweet colors in these papers and images and how easy they make it to create a fun and beautiful birthday card.


For this sentiment I used the new Happy Birthday Large/Small stamp set and some Color Fuse Inks to match the papers.


 

And you know I love a good owl set and the new Birthday Owls set is adorable!  It also includes a cute bear and for this one I have used almost every stamp from the set!...lol!


I just couldn't help myself with all of these cuties!  I created a fun rainbow cloud background and then colored up the images in all of the same colors.


I'd attend that birthday party!

 

And then just the owls along with the new Birthday Balloons stencils!


I added some Magical Shattered Glass to the balloons with some transfer gel and then added Glitz Glitter Gel over the glitter.  Easy peasy since it's a layered set!


Then the owls and balloon from the new set and decided them sitting on a fence would be perfect! 


Thanks so much for visiting me!  This is just a small portion of all of the New Release goodness available over at Rubbernecker Stamps!  I'll be sharing some more of the new stuff this month so stay tuned!  I've got something "sweet" coming up!

No comments: