Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Therm O Web-Gina K Designs Release - Tropical Sunshine


I'm so excited because tonight we're sharing cards using the new Therm O Web Gina K Designs Tropical Sunshine Card Kit!  This fabulous card kit includes a bunch of fantastic products to create some really beautiful cards!

Gina K is going live in the Therm O Web Craft Room Facebook Group at 7pm cst so head on over there and catch here!


I used all of the items from the kit along with a couple other fabulous Therm O Web products to make this one!  I added a little Mango foil, and some Glitz Glitter Gel!


I cut the flowers, leaves and sentiment from foiled Toner Card Fronts using the dies from the set!  And added some Glitz Glitter Gel through the stencil over the water lines.


I used various thicknesses of foam tape as well as liquid adhesive to put it all together!

Here are the products I used:


And I made a second card using the stencil and some Glitz Glitter Gel!


The edges of the stencil have some great curvy lines on one side and a beautiful scallopy curved section with hole cutouts on the other.


It was perfect for creating a seashore feeling background!  I splattered some paints over the top and added some Glitz Glitter Gel with a paintbrush along the edge to create some sparkly "foam".


All it needed was a fun sentiment from the stamp set... embossed in white and fussy cut out; then popped up at the bottom with a few sequins!

I hope you enjoyed your visit here!  Be sure to get this great new kit so you can start making some lovely sunshiny cards!

Below are the products I used to create this one:
 

No comments: