Friday, February 3, 2023

Miss Ink Stamps - A Mid Mod Rainbow

 


Welcome back!  How about some Mid Mod for your Friday?!  I'm playing with the Artsy Abstract Stencils in February and for today, a rainbow of sorts.


I started with a rainbow of Distress Oxides using the Artsy Abstracts small shapes.  I used Pixie Tape to mask off the stencil shapes I wasn't using.  Then I used the Rainbow Builder stencils and Black Soot Distress Oxide to add the rainbow and then the sun from the Rainbow Sky Stencil Set.


I added some accents with Black Glitz Glitter Gel to both the rainbow and the sun.  And finally some simple butterflies from the Say Cheese stamp set and a few sequins.  A simple sentiment from Sunshine and Rainbows was just right.

Here are some of the pics that inspired me for this one:






Cool, right?  It might not be my favorite art style, but it sure is growing on me.

Thanks so much for stopping!  I hope you enjoyed it!  And stay tuned for lots more Artsy Abstracts!



No comments: