Monday, March 23, 2020

A Rainbow Butterfly-A Jillian Vance Design


Hey there!  I'm up on the blog over at A Jillian Vance Design with this one!  You can visit me there if you'd like more details, links (and a sale - wink wink!)

I'm also playing along over at Cupcake Inspirations!  It's a theme challenge and the challenge is Butterflies!  Well... I've got me some butterflies here!  You should check the challenge out here!


I'm also playing along over at Double Trouble Challenges Die-lirious Challenge!  My springy butterflies were cut with the Scan N Cut and I've used dies for my background and frame as well!  And they are partnering with Bitten By The Bug's Spring Equinox Challenge and since I've used dies and I have a Spring theme, I'm playing along over there too!  (For this challenge only Bitten By The Bug is making an exception and also allowing Cricut and Scan N Cut cuts on your project!)

Thanks for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!


15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lagene said...

So pretty!

María said...

Great contrast between the black and white background and the coloured butterflies, I love it. Hugs, María.

Melanie R said...

So bright - a real eye-catcher, Lisa! Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #52.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design and the colors are fantastic. You do awesome work.

Scrapper69 said...

I love the butterfly rainbow colors! Beautiful card!

Theresa

moknowsall said...

ahhhhh…… that card is so pretty. love the layers behind the butterfly - all whites but so stunning. Not to mention those colored butterflies - wow. thanks for sharing your artwork with us at Bitten by the Bug2

Sandy said...

Stunning! Love the black and white background and the colorful pop of the butterflies. Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!
-Sandy, DT

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, what a fantastic frame and love the uncolored flowers under the beautifully colored butterflies...gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Bitten By The Bug.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Beautiful card! I love how those butterflies pop with color! Thanks so much for joining us at Bitten By The Bug 2!

Kim said...

So pretty. Love the way the butterflies pop off the card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten by The Bug 2.

Quillish said...

Such a stunning card Lisa! I love the design colors and your design. Thank you for joining in at Cupcake Inspirations , hugs, oh sorry, Social distancing, Namaste ~ Ishani ;)

Golden Goddess Designs said...

what a sweet card! your butterflies are amazing! thank you for sharing with us at Bitten By the Bug 2. Good luck!

Alicia

Golden Goddess Designs said...

hey there Lisa! I wanted to let you know we have chosen you as honorable mention over at Bitten By the Bug 2. Check out the details here: http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com/2020/04/winner-spring-equinox-with-double.html Thanks for joining us and hope to see you again.

Alicia