Sunday, March 29, 2020

Miss Ink Stamps Alice In Wonderland Release - Dodo!



So excited!  The Alice In Wonderland Release is now available over at the Miss Ink Shop!  You can find it all right here including an opportunity to get the entire collection at a great discount!!

Today I'm sharing a card made using the Dodo set (and you can get this one for free with a $50 purchase!)


I used some cool Trinity dies to create this scene of the Dodo and Alice talking by the sea.  I started by creating the background using the Scene Builder Stencil.  I added all of my background dies and then my colored and cut images from the Dodo and Alice stamp sets.


The Dodo set has some really cute sentiments too!  How are you Dodoing?  I hope you're all well!


Thanks so much for stopping and hope you enjoyed it!  Be sure to head on over to the Miss Ink Instagram account where you'll find links to everyone who contributed projects for this huge release.  You will find lots of awesome there!


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING that dodo bird!!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So fun is this scene and love the sentiment too.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

You make such a beautiful scene... even with a Dodo bird!!Loved the sentiment!