Friday, March 20, 2020

Somebunny Special - Miss Ink Stamps


Welcome back!!  Let me start with sending out love and hugs to everyone!  We sure do need as much as possible with all of the craziness out there!  I'm making one more trip to the grocery store to see what I can "gather" and then hunkering down.  I've been working from home since Tuesday.  I love not having to commute, but I do miss some people.  I hope you are doing well both mentally and physically and if you want to chat you can find me on the Interweb still!  

Today I'm sharing this one using the quite adorable Springtime Bunnies from Miss Ink Stamps!


I stamped and cut out with my Brother Scan N Cut bunches of images from the set knowing I'd want to use all of them and multiple times!


I used some dies from Trinity Stamps including that cute frame and the landscape cuts.  And one of the clouds was the perfect place to put my sentiment and one more chick!  And I made my background using some Distress Oxide Ink and the Scene Builder Stencil.


Short and sweet today!  Have to be on my way and get back home!  I'll tell you my pups are very happy right now to have me home all day.  I'm dreading the hubby possibly being home as well... idk... let's hope that doesn't happen!!!  LOL!

Stay safe and healthy!  I'll be here as often as possible sharing some inspiration.  There is a lot scheduled to be going on over the next couple weeks and hopefully it will help keep your mind occupied and happy for at least some of the time.

See you soon!

4 comments:

Lagene said...

Such a sweet card, I love your sweet chubby bunny cheeks!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun EAster scene you have created. I love the cute bunnies, pretty Easter eggs and all the little chicks. It looks like a great party and that they don't have to worry about Covid-19 at all.

Gail said...

Love these sweet bunnies - my neighbor just got a Brother Scan and cut - she is in the learning process. Have a fab week.

María said...

What a super cute card, I love it those bunnies are adorable.

As you I also miss my routine and co-workers from the job but now it's time to stay at home, I send you a lot of support from Spain. Stay safe. María, xx