Sunday, March 29, 2020

One Hot Mama! - CAS-ual Fridays Release


Hello!  Excited because there is a fun new release over at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and today we're sharing makes using the new Hot Mama Stamp Set!


Isn't this a fun new set?  And don't you love this font!  It's so funky and retro!  And this was easy enough to stamp and cut out by hand and I love the look.  I stamped it with the Misti so that I could be sure to get a nice sharp black image.


I created the background with the Starlequin Stencil and some Ken Oliver Color Bursts.  And don't you just love that fun sentiment?  I know exactly who this is for!


This stamp set has so many fun sentiments!  

Be sure to head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog to see what everyone else has created for you today!  And all of the new release items are available in the shop right now!

And should you decide there is something you must have, I have this for you:



Thanks for stopping and hope you enjoyed it!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for more new release inspiration!


1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Hot colors to go with the sentiment. Love it.